- Fights and kills pathogenic microorganisms;
- Kills Staphylococcus and Enterococcus, according to German reports;
- Microbiological studies show efficacy against Salmonella and E.coli;
- Powerful sporicide (effective against Giardia, Cryptosporidium);
- With regular use, protects the pipes of water systems from the formation of organic deposits;
- Non-toxic and harmless to humans;
- Does not cause corrosion of metal surfaces;
- Does not contain alcohol, harmful dyes, flavourings/perfumes or any other allergens;
- Does not modify/affect the water’s natural characteristics: taste, smell and colour;
- Made in Georgia using European technology.
To Be Used:
- In central and local water supply systems;
- For disinfection of water pipes, wells, reservoirs, filters;
- In utility service establishments;
- In medical institutions;
- In the food processing industry;
- In food outlets (hotels, restaurants, cafes);
- Educational institutions (kindergartens, schools, universities);
- In military institutions.
Composition: Sodium chloride (NaCl) – 0.4%; Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) – 0.1%; Electro-activated water – 99.5%.
Dosage: For 0.1% solution, dilute 1 L of concentrate in 1000 L of water. In case of low water quality, the maximum allowable dose is 0.5% solution (1 L of concentrate in 200 L of water).
Personal safety: No toxic properties. Does not require special protection of the respiratory tract, hands, eyes or body. Do not ingest.
First aid: In case of ingestion, rinse out mouth and consult a doctor.
Storage conditions: Store in the original container, with the lid tightly closed, away from direct sunlight.
Storage temperature: +4°C to +25°C
Warning: In case of hypersensitivity (skin redness, itching), consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 1 year unopened. Use within 3 months of opening.
Safety Data Sheet
Efficacy against Staphylococcus and Enterococcus lab report
0.1% and 1% Concentrations effective against Salmonella and E.coli
0.05% Concentration effective against Salmonella and E.coli
Drinking Water and Water Systems Disinfectant