Elixir Global LLC (ELIXIR ™) is a Georgian company, founded in 2018 and assigned the registration number 412738257.
Elixir’s innovative products were designed with the participation of renowned scientists from leading European research laboratories and through the achievements of inventors with international patents. Elixir is an ecologically clean and bio-product made using European technology, exported to various countries around the world, helping to promote Georgian bio products on a global scale.
Elixir Global LLC produces products for 3 sectors under the Elixir brand line:
Why Elixir products?
- Bio product, not containing any harmful chemicals such as ethanol
- Powerful disinfectant properties, more effective than standard
- EU and US certified with UK and EU lab reports confirming efficacy
- Halal product
In March 2020, Elixir received:
- A report issued by German Laboratory, HygCen, stating Elixir’s hand and surface disinfectants kill Coronavirus
- A report issued by German Laboratory, HygCen, stating Elixir’s hand and surface disinfectants kill Staphylococcus and Enterococcus
In April 2020, Elixir received:
- ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management Certificate
- ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management Certificate
In May 2020, Elixir received:
- ECHA Article 95 listing certificate issued by the European Union for the production of disinfectants
- Certificate on the effectiveness of Elixir hand and universal disinfectant in Ukraine
In June 2020, Elixir received:
Official report issued by the Georgian National Center for Disease Control and Public Health, which confirmed the effectiveness of Elixir products in the field of disinfection
In July 2020, Elixir received:
NSF Certificate confirming Elixir conforms to food safety and sanitation standards in the United States
In October 2020, Elixir received:
- Certificate from Estonia stating that Elixir Universal Disinfectant is registered in accordance national biocidal legislation
- A report issued by the scientific-research firm “Gamma”, according to which Elixir kills Salmonella and E.coli
In November 2020, Elixir received:
- EU bio certificate issued by the International Council of Certification confirming that Elixir products are organic
- Report issued by the scientific-research firm “Gamma”, according to which Elixir (in concentrations of 0.1% and 1%) kills Salmonella and E.coli for water purification purposes
In December 2020, Elixir received:
- Report issued by the scientific-research firm “Gamma”, according to which Elixir (in concentration of 0.05%) kills Salmonella and E.coli for water purification purposes
- Notification confirmation from the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, confirming that Elixir disinfectant products can be placed on the German market.
In January 2021, Elixir received:
- Declaration confirmation from France, according to which Elixir disinfectant products are registered for sale with DECLARATION-SYNAPSE
By operating effectively in the international market and creating high-quality products focused on the interests of consumers, the products and services of Elixir are gaining more and more trust, which is evidenced by the wide range of customers and intensive use in the disinfection and veterinary and agronomic fields.
Elixir takes care to improve the quality of its products and services and offers customers adjustable conditions and efficient service.