- Ensures reliable and fast disinfection of hands and body ;
- Destroys harmful bacteria, fungi and viruses, such as: Enterobacter, Escherichia, Klebsiella, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Enterococcus, Candida albicans, HBV, HIV, HCV, Herpes simplex, Influenza A, SARS Coronavirus;
- Moisturizes the skin and protects it from irritation and dryness;
- Suitable for any field related to hygiene, such as: healthcare, industry, home hygiene, nursing, infant care;
- Not toxic: does not irritate skin, eyes or mucous membranes;
- Does not contain alcohol, harmful dyes, perfumes or any other allergens;
- Made in Georgia using European technology.
For Use In/On:
- Utility service establishments;
- Medical institutions;
- Public transport;
- The food processing industry;
- Food outlets ( hotels, restaurants, cafes);
- Educational institutions (kindergartens, schools, universities);
- Penitentiary institutions;
- Hikes and trips;
Composition : Sodium chloride (NaCl) – 0.04%; Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) – 0.01%; Electro-activated water 99.95%.
Instructions for Use: apply and distribute evenly to the skin surface for 20-30 seconds. Do not rinse, wait for product to dry on the skin.
Personal safety: no toxic properties. Does not require special protection of the respiratory tract, hands, eyes or body. Do not ingest.
First aid: in case of ingestion, rinse out mouth and consult a doctor.
Storage conditions: Store in the original container, with the lid tightly closed, away from direct sunlight.
Storage temperature: +4°C to +25°C
Warning: In case of hypersensitivity (skin redness, itching), consult a doctor.
Shelf life: 1 year unopened. Use within 3 months of opening.
Safety Data Sheet
Efficacy against Coronavirus lab report
Efficacy against Staphylococcus and Enterococcus lab report
Hand and Body Disinfectant