Elixir Air and Surface Disinfectant is a safe and environmentally friendly / bio product which provides high quality, sanitary-hygienic conditions, certified by the Ministry of Health / Disease Control Center of Georgia and registered in the biocides list of the European Chemical Agency.
Air and Surface Disinfectant
8.00 € – 15.00 €
- Ecologically clean / bio product;
- Disinfects air and surfaces without the strong smell of chlorine;
- Destroys harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi and their spores;
- Powerful sporicide (effective against Giardia, Cryptosporidium);
- Removes bacterial appendages and other harmful biological deposits;
- Not toxic: does not irritate skin, eyes or mucous membranes;
- Does not contain alcohol, harmful dyes, perfumes or any other allergens;
- Not corrosive;
- In accordance with the Resolution of the Government of Georgia №185 – “On Approval of the Technical Regulation on Disinfection and Sterilization in Medical, Public Health and Public Institutions”;
- Made in Georgia using European technology.
For Use In/On:
- Open and closed spaces;
- Utility service establishments;
- Medical institutions;
- Public transport;
- The food processing industry;
- Food outlets (hotels, restaurants, cafes);
- Educational institutions (kindergartens, schools, universities);
- Military and penitentiary institutions.
Composition: Sodium chloride (NaCl) – 0.08%; Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) – 0.02%; Electro-activated water – 99.9%.
Instructions for Use: Surface disinfection: Spray the solution on the surface at a distance of 20-25 cm so that it is evenly distributed. Leave for 1 minute and either dry the surface with a disposable paper towel or wait for it to dry on its own. The treated surface does not require rinsing with water. Air Disinfection: Pour the solution “Elixir” up to the appropriate level indicated in the air disinfection device, turn on the device and use according to the volume of space (1 sq.m. / 1 min). It is recommended to treat the space with a cold mist generating drops of no more than 10 microns in diameter with a single spray of 0.03-0.04 liters of solution per 1 sq.m.
Personal safety: No toxic properties. Does not require special protection of the respiratory tract, hands, eyes or body. Do not ingest.
First aid: In case of ingestion, rinse out mouth and consult a doctor.
Storage conditions: Store in the original container, with the lid tightly closed, away from direct sunlight.
Storage temperature: +4°C to +25°C
Warning: In case of hypersensitivity (skin redness, itching), consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 1 year unopened. Use within 3 months of opening.
Efficacy against Coronavirus lab report
Efficacy against Staphylococcus and Enterococcus lab report