- A ecologically clean and bio-friendly product;
- Prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms;
- Due to its high oxidizing properties, the product effectively combats and instantly destroys harmful microorganisms;
- Prevents the emergence / development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases;
- Reduces need for other pesticide products;
- Supports increase in fertility and productivity;
- Reduces financial and human resource costs while achieving desired results;
- Strengthens plant’s immune system and resistance to harmful microorganisms.
Usage and Dosage: Concentrate to be diluted in clean tap or well water.
Use duration and frequency:
Once every 14-16 days (for prevention)
Dilute 0.8 L of Elixir for Potato and Beet in 160 L of water, per 0.2 ha
Personal Safety: Does not reveal toxic properties when used. Does not require special body protection measures.
It is recommended to use a face mask when working with the concentrate. Consult a doctor before use in case of any individually identified contraindications.
Composition: Sodium Chloride (NaCl) – 0.4%, Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) – 0.1%, Electro-activated water – 99.5%,
Storage Conditions: Store concentrate in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. To be stored at temperatures between +4°C and +30°C.
Shelf life: 2 years (unopened container).
Once opened, store concentrate in the original container with the lid tightly closed.
Warning: Do not use before rain or frost!
Georgian National Food Agency Certificate
Safety Data Sheet
Bio Elixir for Potatoes and Beets