- A ecologically clean and bio-friendly product;
- Prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms;
- Prevents the emergence / development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases;
- Reduces need for other pesticide products;
- Increases the fertility and yield of fruit, nut and berry crops;
- Reduces financial and human resource costs while achieving desired results;
Effective against the following diseases:
anthracnose (Colletotrichum spp), powdery mildew (Podosphaera leucotricha), shot hole disease (Clasterosporium carpophilum).
Usage and Dosage : Concentrate to be diluted in clean tap or well water.
Use duration and frequency:
Once every 14-16 days (for prevention)
Before flowering: Dilute 4 L of Elixir for Fruits, Nuts and Berries in 800 L of water, per 1 ha.
After Flowering: Dilute 2 L of Elixir for Fruits, Nuts and Berries in 800 L of water, per 1 ha.
Personal Safety: Does not reveal toxic properties when used. Does not require special body protection measures.
It is recommended to use a face mask when working with the concentrate. Consult a doctor before use in case of any individually identified contraindications.
Composition: Sodium Chloride (NaCl) – 0.4%, Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) – 0.1%, Electro-activated water – 99.5%,
Storage Conditions: Store concentrate in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. To be stored at temperatures between +4°C and +30°C.
Shelf life: 2 years (unopened container).
Once opened, store concentrate in the original container with the lid tightly closed.
Warning : Do not use before rain or frost!
Georgian National Food Agency Certificate
Safety Data Sheet
Bio Elixir for Fruits, Nuts and Berries