- A ecologically clean and bio-friendly product;
- Prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms;
- Due to its high oxidizing properties, the product effectively combats and instantly destroys harmful microorganisms;
- Prevents the emergence / development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases;
- Reduces need for other pesticide products;
- Supports increase in fertility and productivity;
- Reduces financial and human resource costs while achieving desired results;
- Strengthens plant’s immune system and resistance to harmful microorganisms.
Effective Against Fungal and Bacterial Diseases, Including:
- Downy mildew (Plasmopara viticola)
- Powdery mildew (Uncinula spiralis / Oidium tuckeri)
- Trunk disease, ‘Esca’ (Stereum hirzutum)
- Vine anthracnose (Gloeosporium ampelofagum / Elsinoe ampelina)
- Gray mold (Botrytis cinerea)
- Grape canker (Phomopsis viticola)
- Grape Black Rot (Guignardia baccea / Macrophoma reniformis)
- Root rot
- Grape White Rot
- Bacterial Canker of the Vine
Effective Against Viral Diseases, Including:
- Grapevine Fanleaf Virus (GFLV)
- Grapevine Leafroll-Associated Virus 1 (GLRaV-1)
- Grapevine Fleck Virus (GFkV)
- Grapevine Red Blotch Disease
- Tomato Ringspot Virus (ToRSV)
- Arabian Mosaic Virus (ArMV)
- Grapevine Virus A (GVA)
Usage and Dosage: Concentrate to be diluted in clean tap or well water.
Use duration and frequency:
Once every 14-16 days (for prevention)
Once every 3 days after rain or presentation of disease symptoms
Before flowering: Dilute 0.8 L of Elixir for Grapes in 160 L of water, per 0.2 ha
After Flowering: Dilute 0.4 L of Elixir for Grapes in 60 L of water, per 0.2 ha
Personal Safety : Does not reveal toxic properties when used. Does not require special body protection measures.
It is recommended to use a face mask when working with the concentrate. Consult a doctor before use in case of any individually identified contraindications.
Composition : Sodium Chloride (NaCl) – 0.4%, Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) – 0.1%, Electro-activated water – 99.42%, Zeolite – 0.08%.
Storage Conditions : Store concentrate in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. To be stored at temperatures between + 4 ° C and + 25 ° C.
Shelf life : 12 months (unopened container). After opening, use within 3 months.
Once opened, store concentrate in the original container with the lid tightly closed.
Warning : Do not use before rain or frost!
Georgian National Food Agency Certificate
Safety Data Sheet
Bio Elixir for Grapes