"Elixir for Vegetables" is an innovative and high-tech product for prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms for prevention of development / development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases.
MSDS for Vegetables
• Harvesting bio-based products free of pollution;
• Effectively fighting against high oxidative properties and instantly destroys harmful microorganisms;
• By means of flasks, the elixir applies to the leaves and the protective coating will be formed as soon as possible;
• Reduction / replacement of various pesticides;
• Promotes fertility and yield increase;
• Using less financial and human resources, achieving the desired result;
• Enhances immune system and resistance to harmful microorganisms.
It is used against such fungal, bacterial diseases and pests such as:
• Root rot
• Late blight
• Fusarium wilt
• Black rot
• Cabbage's white
• Tomato junka ticka
• Garlic powder tick
• Vegetable Black (Ph. Atra F), Wave (Ph. undulata Kutsch) and Blue (Ph. Nigripes F)
• Red spider mite
• Onion fly
• cotton bollworm
Use and dosage:
Before flowering: 5 liters of concentrate in 300 liters of water - 1 h
After flowering: 10 liters of concentrate in 300 liters of water - 1 ha is used in the same dose once in 3 days (for the purpose of infection) 8-10 times (for prevention)
Composition: Electroactive water NaCl - 0.4%, HClO - 0.045%, Zeolite - 0,05%.
Storage conditions: Keep concentrates in a cool, dry, direct sun protection zone.
Storage temperature: from + 4 ° C to + 30 ° C.
Expiration period: 1 year (unopened container).
Open the concentrated concentrate in the original vessel with a tightly closed cover.
Warning: Do not use during the rain or frosty period!