Elixir for Veterinary Hygiene is an environmentally friendly / bio product used for the external treatment of pets, livestock, poultry and other animals. It destroys harmful bacteria, fungi, viruses that are often found on animal skin and pose a threat to both animal and human health.
- Safe for humans and animals;
- Laboratory studies have confirmed that Elixir for Veterinary Hygiene destroys Salmonella and E.coli;
- Provides cleaning solution for animal skin and hair;
- Use results in a significant reduction in health complications and mortality;
- Does not contain alcohol, harmful dyes, perfumes or any other allergens;
- Made in Georgia using European technology.
For Use On:
- Domesticated animals
- Infant and adult livestock
Instructions for Use: Spray Elixir for Veterinary Hygiene on the whole body of the animal or on the affected area. Leave to dry, do not rinse and/or wipe within 30 seconds of application. The procedure can be repeated several times.
Composition: Sodium chloride (NaCl) - 0.02%; Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) - 0.005%, Electro-activated water - 99.975%.
Personal safety: No toxic properties. Does not require special protection of the respiratory tract, hands, eyes or body. Do not ingest.
First aid: In case of ingestion, rinse out mouth and consult a doctor.
Storage conditions: Store in the original container, with the lid tightly closed, away from direct sunlight.
Storage temperature: +4°C to +25°C
Warning: In case of hypersensitivity (skin redness, itching), consult a doctor.
Shelf life: 1 year unopened. Use within 3 months of opening.