For Corn and Cereal Crops
Elixir for Corn and Cereal Crops is an innovative and high-tech product, made in Georgia using European technology. To be used for the prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms caused by plant diseases to protect against the emergence/development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases.
In compliance with EU regulations.
- A ecologically clean and bio-friendly product;
- Prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms;
- Due to its high oxidizing properties, the product effectively combats and instantly destroys harmful microorganisms;
- Prevents the emergence / development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases;
- Reduces need for other pesticide products;
- Supports increase in fertility and productivity;
- Reduces financial and human resource costs while achieving desired results;
- Strengthens plant’s immune system and resistance to harmful microorganisms.
Effective Against Corn and Cereal Diseases, Including:
- Yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis)
- Stinking bunt of wheat (Tilletia caries)
- Wheat septoria (Septoria Nodorum)
- Wheat leaf rust (Puccinia recondita)
- Stem rust (Puccinia graminis)
- Ergot fungus (Claviceps purpurea)
- Head blight (Fusarium graminearum)
- Eyespot (Pseudocercosporella herpotrichoides)
- Powdery mildew (Blumeria graminis)
Usage and Dosage : Concentrate to be diluted in clean tap or well water and sprayed onto leaves on average 3 times according to main vegetation periods.
Dilute 4 L of Elixir for Corn and Cereal Crops in 800 L of water, per 1 ha.
Personal Safety: Does not reveal toxic properties when used. Does not require special body protection measures.
It is recommended to use a face mask when working with the concentrate. Consult a doctor before use in case of any individually identified contraindications.
Composition: Sodium Chloride (NaCl) - 0.4%, Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) - 0.1%, Electro-activated water – 99.43%, Zeolite - 0.07%.
Storage Conditions: Store concentrate in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. To be stored at temperatures between +4°C and +30°C.
Shelf life: 2 years (unopened container).
Once opened, store concentrate in the original container with the lid tightly closed.
Warning : Do not use before rain or frost!
Safety Data Sheet