For Potato and Beet
Elixir for Potato and Beet is an innovative and high-tech product, made in Georgia using European technology. To be used for the prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms caused by plant diseases to protect against the emergence/development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases.
In compliance with EU regulations.
- A ecologically clean and bio-friendly product;
- Prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms;
- Due to its high oxidizing properties, the product effectively combats and instantly destroys harmful microorganisms;
- Prevents the emergence / development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases;
- Reduces need for other pesticide products;
- Supports increase in fertility and productivity;
- Reduces financial and human resource costs while achieving desired results;
- Strengthens plant’s immune system and resistance to harmful microorganisms.
Effective Against Potato and Beet Diseases, Including:
- Potato blight (Phytophthora infestans)
- Dry rot (Fusarium)
- Potato leafroll virus (PLRV)
- Potato virus Y (PVY)
- Potato mosaic virus
- Erysiphe communis
- Beet rot (Uromyces betae)
- Beet heart rot – (Phoma betae)
- Cercospora beticola
- Beet powdery mildew (Peronospora schachtii)
- Leaf spot (Alternaria tenuis)
Usage and Dosage: Concentrate to be diluted in clean tap or well water.
Use duration and frequency:
Once every 14-16 days (for prevention)
Dilute 0.8 L of Elixir for Potato and Beet in 160 L of water, per 0.2 ha
Personal Safety: Does not reveal toxic properties when used. Does not require special body protection measures.
It is recommended to use a face mask when working with the concentrate. Consult a doctor before use in case of any individually identified contraindications.
Composition: Sodium Chloride (NaCl) - 0.4%, Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) - 0.1%, Electro-activated water – 99.43%, Zeolite - 0.07%.
Storage Conditions: Store concentrate in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. To be stored at temperatures between +4°C and +30°C.
Shelf life: 2 years (unopened container).
Once opened, store concentrate in the original container with the lid tightly closed.
Warning: Do not use before rain or frost!
Safety Data Sheet