For Fruits, Nuts and Berries
Elixir for Fruits, Nuts and Berries is an innovative and high-tech product, made in Georgia using European technology. To be used for the prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms caused by plant diseases to protect against the emergence/development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases.
In compliance with EU regulations.
- A ecologically clean and bio-friendly product;
- Prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms;
- Prevents the emergence / development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases;
- Reduces need for other pesticide products;
- Increases the fertility and yield of fruit, nut and berry crops;
- Reduces financial and human resource costs while achieving desired results;
Effective against the following diseases:
- Fruits: black and white rot, bacterial wilt, bacterial cancer, anthracnose, powdery mildew, rust
- Nuts: ash, brown and grey rot, moniliasis, melanconium, fusariosis, phomopsis, bacterial black spot
- Berries: phytophthora, purple spot, yellow rust, septoria, grey rot, moniliasis
Usage and Dosage : Concentrate to be diluted in clean tap or well water.
Use duration and frequency:
Once every 14-16 days (for prevention)
Before flowering: Dilute 4 L of Elixir for Fruits, Nuts and Berries in 800 L of water, per 1 ha.
After Flowering: Dilute 2 L of Elixir for Fruits, Nuts and Berries in 800 L of water, per 1 ha.
- Peach Seasonal Plan
- Apple Seasonal Plan
- Cherry Seasonal Plan
- Plum Seasonal Plan
- Quince Seasonal Plan
- Pear Seasonal Plan
- Nuts Seasonal Plan
- Almond Seasonal Plan
- Olives Seasonal Plan
- Sunflowers Seasonal Plan
Personal Safety: Does not reveal toxic properties when used. Does not require special body protection measures.
It is recommended to use a face mask when working with the concentrate. Consult a doctor before use in case of any individually identified contraindications.
Composition: Sodium Chloride (NaCl) - 0.4%, Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) - 0.1%, Electro-activated water – 99.44%, Zeolite - 0.06%.
Storage Conditions: Store concentrate in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. To be stored at temperatures between +4°C and +30°C.
Shelf life: 2 years (unopened container).
Once opened, store concentrate in the original container with the lid tightly closed.
Warning : Do not use before rain or frost!