Composition: NaCl - 0.26%, HClO - 0.045%; OCl - - 0.005%, zeolite – 0, 02 %.
- Supporting product for the cereal cultures: corn, wheat, barley, rye, oats.
- Prophylaxis of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms.
- Prevents the development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases.
- Does not contain any chemicals and used to produce bio products.
- Has high redox potential and a broad spectrum of action from which we give priority to the effect on pathogenic bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Due to high redox potential and oxidative properties of the components of the solution, it effectively combats harmful microorganisms and causes their instant destruction.
- Diluted Elixir solution is sprayed via sprayer [tank], on the plant protective cover.
- Elixir can reduce / replace the use of various pesticides that provides an opportunity to produce eco-friendly [ecologically pure] organic products.
Cereals diseases such as:
- Wheat yellow and brown rust
- Wheat common bunt / Stinking smut
- Eyespot/ Straw breaker
- Fusarium head blight (corn)
- Powdery mildew
- Cereal stem rust
- Against damages caused by insects
- Gives a chance to produce an ecologically healthy product, without risk of harmful effects.
- Use of elixir is absolutely safe for people, animals and bees, does not require special safety measures
- Minimizing financial and human resources, the desired result is achieved
- Does not require special transportation.
- Promotes fertility of cereals, improves yields.
- Enhances immune system and sustainability to pathogens.
Application and Dosage:
- The solution is diluted with well or tap water, which is followed by spraying of the solution onto the entire surface of a plant via sprayer tank.
- Add half of needed volume of water to a sprayer tank or any other vessel and mix it vigorously with the concentrate. Then add the rest of the water and close the cover. The solution is ready to be used immediately [without any delay].
- Close the lid and try to use as fast as you can.
Duration and frequency of use:
As preventive measure: one time every 8-10 days
Disease treatment: one time every 3 days.
First spraying: Dilute 1 litre of concentrate in 120 litres of water (for 0.1 hectare)
Next spraying: Dilute 2 litre of concentrate in 120 litres of water (for 0.1 hectare)
First spraying: - Dilute 5 litre of concentrate in 600 litres of water (for 1 hectare)
Next spraying: Dilute 10 litres of concentrate in 600 litres of water (for 1 hectare)
Storage conditions: Keep concentrates in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
Storage temperature: +4 ° to 30 ° C.
Expiration date: 1 year (for sealed [unopened] container.)
Keep opened concentrate in original bottle tightly capped.
Warning: Do not use during rain or frost