Supplement product for Cereals
Form: Electroactive water-based solution for spraying
Form of use: Aerosol.
Composition: NaCl - 0.26%, HClO - 0.045%; OCl - - 0.005%, zeolite – 0, 02 %.
- Supporting product for the cereal cultures: corn, wheat, barley, rye, oats.
- Prophylaxis of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms.
- Prevents the development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases.
- Does not contain any chemicals and used to produce bio products.
- Has high redox potential and a broad spectrum of action from which we give priority to the effect on pathogenic bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Due to high redox potential and oxidative properties of the components of the solution, it effectively combats harmful microorganisms and causes their instant destruction.
- Diluted Elixir solution is sprayed via sprayer [tank], on the plant protective cover.
- Elixir can reduce / replace the use of various pesticides that provides an opportunity to produce eco-friendly [ecologically pure] organic products.
Cereals diseases such as:
- Wheat yellow and brown rust
- Wheat common bunt / Stinking smut
- Eyespot/ Straw breaker
- Fusarium head blight (corn)
- Powdery mildew
- Cereal stem rust
- Against damages caused by insects
- Gives a chance to produce ecological healthy product, without risk of harmful effects.
- Use of elixir is absolutely safe for people, animals and bees, does not require special safety measures
- Minimizing financial and human resources, the desired result is achieved
- Does not requires special transportation.
- Promotes fertility of cereals, improves yields.
- Enhances immune system and sustainability to pathogens.
Application and Dosage:
- The solution is diluted with well or tap water, which is followed by spraying of the solution to the entire surface of a plant via sprayer tank.
- Add half of needed volume of water to a sprayer tank or any other vessel and mix it vigorously with “Elixir for Vineyard’’ concentrate. Then add the rest of the water and close the cover. The - Solution is ready to be used promptly [without any delay].
- Close the roof and try to use it as fast as you can.
Duration and frequency of use:
As preventive measure: one time every 8-10 days
Disease treatment: one time every 3 days.
First spraying: Dilute 1 litre of concentrate in 120 litres of water (for 0.1 hectare)
Next spraying: Dilute 2 litre of concentrate in 120 litres of water (for 0.1 hectare)
First spraying: - Dilute 5 litre of concentrate in 600 litres of water (for 1 hectare)
Next spraying: Dilute 10 litres of concentrate in 600 litres of water (for 1 hectare)
Storage conditions: Keep concentrates in a cool, dry Place away from direct sunlight
Storage temperature: +4 ° to 30 ° C.
Expiration date: 1 year (for sealed [unopened] container.)
Keep an opened concentrate in original bottle tightly capped.
Warning: Do not use in a rain or frost