• Skin surface treatment against malignant microorganisms;
• Scratches, erosions and other skin lesions treatment for prevention of pathogen acquisition;
• Repellence and protection against blood-sucking and stinging insects;
• Stable disinfection without strong odour of chlorine;
• Protection of technological equipment’s surfaces, forage formulation area and other auxiliary facilities from various pathogens without toxic compound formation threat;
• A broad spectrum of action against viruses, protozoa, bacteria and fungus;
• Strong sporicidal agent (Giardia lamblia, Cryptosporidium);
• Biofilm’s and other thin organic sediment’s rapid removal;
• Does not irritate animal’s skin, eyes and mucous membranes due to non-toxic by-product formation (chlorides – Cl-; chlorites – ClO2-, chlorates – ClO3-);
• Does not induce metal surface corrosion (rusting).
Composition: Electro activated water. The solution contains: NaClO - 0.4%; HClO - 0.045%.
Dosage: Dilute in clean tap or well water to get 30-40 % solution (4,5 L “Elixir for Animal Disinfection” per 10 L water).
- Spray solution on the entire animal body;
- Treat stable and corrals, technical equipment, forage formulation areas’ and other auxiliary facilities’ surfaces from 20-25 cm distance to full coverage. Exposition 10 min. - Does not require flushing.
Storage conditions: Keep concentrates in a cool, dry place protected from direct sunlight.
Storage temperature: + 4 °C to + 30 °C.
Expiration date: 1 year (for sealed [unopened] container).
Keep an opened concentrate in an original bottle tightly capped