Disinfecting dishes in the food industry, for the provision of hygiene and sanitation.
"Elixir is an innovative, safe and ecologically clean product for disinfecting reservoirs in the food industry.
Effective replacement of nutrient chlorine, chlorine dioxide, ozone and other disinfectants. Reacting to the production of toxic compounds, reactors, pipes and other vessels used in the food industry cleans away from pathogenic microorganisms without corrosion, removes bacterial aphids.
MSDS for Washing of Reservoirs (Food Industry)
- Permanent disinfection without the emergence of resistant pathogens;
- Effectively fights with fungi, bacteria and their spores characteristic of the food industry;
- Reliable insurance from unwanted odor and bioapples;
- CIP-system washing with corrosion;
- Removal of reactors, pipes and other inventory surfaces without damages;
- It is harmless to produce non-toxic lateral products for human organisms (chlorides - Cl-, chlorites - ClO2-, chlorates - ClO3);
- Does not require the shipment and will not be reflected on the organoleptic characteristics of the product;
- In the production of milk and soft drinks, winemaking, breweries, bakeries, primary processing plant / slaughterhouses for maintaining sanitary norms.
Composition: transparent, colorless liquid chlorine light odor.
The aqueous solution contains: NaClO - 0.4%, HClO - 0.045%.
Dosage: Mix 3% solution for water (3 l concentrate on 100 liters of water).
Use directly with the diluted solution or spraying the surface.
Storage conditions: Keep concentrates in a cool, dry, direct sun protection zone.
Storage temperature: from + 4 ° C to + 30 ° C.
Expiration: 1 year (unopened container).
Keep the concentrate in the original vessel with a tightly closed cap.