- Permanent disinfection without the emergence of resistant pathogens;
- Effectively fights fungi, bacteria and those spores characteristic of the food industry;
- Reliable insurance from unwanted odours;
- CIP-system washing with corrosion;
- Removal of bacteria from reactors, pipes and other inventory surfaces without damages;
- It is harmless to produce non-toxic lateral products for human organisms (chlorides - Cl-, chlorites - ClO2-, chlorates - ClO3);
- Does not require shipment and will not be reflected on the organoleptic characteristics of the product;
- Used in the production of milk and soft drinks, winemaking, breweries, bakeries, primary processing plant / slaughterhouses for maintaining sanitary norms.
Composition: transparent, colorless liquid chlorine light odor.
The aqueous solution contains: NaClO - 0.4%, HClO - 0.045%.
Dosage: Mix 3% solution for water (3 l concentrate on 100 literslitres of water).
Use directly with the diluted solution or by spraying the surface.
Storage conditions: Keep concentrates in a cool, dry place out of, direct sunlight. protection zone.
Storage temperature: from + 4 ° C to + 30 ° C.
Expiration: 1 year (unopened container).
Keep the concentrate in the original vessel with a tightly closed cap.