Auxiliary to the growth and development of Indoor plants
“Elixir for Indoor Plants” is an innovative and high-tech product used for the prevention of plant diseases caused by pests, the emergence / development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases. MSDS for Indoor Plants
- Prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful micro-organisms;
- Effectively combats and instantly destroys harmful microorganisms due to their high oxidizing properties;
- A protective cover emerges upon the leaves of the Elixir plant;
- Used both for prophylaxis and for the treatment of plants;
- Helps plants grow better, stimulate growth and better resilience to disease.
Used in fungal and bacterial diseases such as:
- Root rot
- Gray and black rot
- Black glow
- Bacterial cancer
- Mucosal bacteriosis
Use and dosage:
Leaf processing of the plant during vegetation.
Dosage for prevention every 10 days:
4 ml of concentrate is dissolved in 200 ml of water.
1 litre of concentrate is dissolved in 60 litres of water.
In case of symptoms (once every 3 days):
7 ml of concentrate is dissolved in 200 ml of water.
2 litres of concentrate is dissolved in 60 litres of water
Ingredients: Electro activated water NaCl - 0.4%, HClO - 0.045%, zeolite - 0.05%.
Safety: Does not show any toxic properties when used. No special body protection required.
When working with concentrate it is recommended to use a lead. Consult a physician for individually identified contraindications.
Storage conditions: Keep the concentrate in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Storage Temperatures: + 4 ° C to + 30 ° C.
Shelf life: 2 years (unopened container)
Keep the open concentrate in the original vessel with the lid tightly closed.
Warning: Do not use before rain or during frost!