Supporting healthy and productive growth and development of greenhouse crops.
Elixir for Greenhouses is an innovative and high-tech product made in Georgia. Used for the prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful micro-organisms, for the emergence / development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases.MSDS for Greenhouse Plants
• Obtain a bio-product free of environmentally friendly harmful effects;
• Prevention of plant diseases caused by harmful micro-organisms;
• Effectively combats and instantly destroys harmful microorganisms due to their high oxidizing properties;
• Prevents the emergence / development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases;
• Prevents and expels harmful insects;
• The occurrence of "elixir" on the plant causes its immediate absorption and forms a protective coating;
• Reduce / replace various pesticide use;
• Promotes increased fertility and productivity;
• Using less financial and human resources to achieve the desired result;
• Strengthens the immune system and resistance to harmful microorganisms.
Used in fungal and bacterial diseases such as:
• Root rot
• Gray and black rot
• Black spot
• Bacterial cancer
• Bacterial rot
Use and dosage:
Every 8-10 days (for prevention)
Before flowering: 5 liters of concentrate is dissolved in 300 liters of water - 1 ha
From flowering: 10 liters of concentrate is boiled in 300 liters of water - 1 ha
Disease use is similar to dosing every 3 days (to treat infection).
When used does not show any toxic properties. No special body protection required.
When working with concentrate it is recommended to use a sanitary mask. Consult a physician for individually identified contraindications.
Composition: Electro-activated water NaCl - 0.4%, HClO - 0.045%, zeolite SiO2 - 0.05%.
Storage conditions: Keep the concentrate in a cool, dry, direct sunlight position + 4 ° C to + 30 ° C.
Shelf life: 2 years (unopened container).
Keep the open concentrate in the original vessel with the lid tightly closed.