Supplement product for vineyard
Form: Electro-active water-based solution for spraying
Form of use: Aerosol
Pharmacotherapeutic group: antimicrobial, antifungal drug, virucide.
Composition: Transparent, colorless liquid with chlorine faint odor. MSDS for VineyardAqueous solution contains: NaCl - 0.4%, HClO - 0.045%; zeolite – 0, 05%.
• Supporting product for vine
• Prophylaxis of plant diseases caused by harmful microorganisms.
• Prevents the creation/development of fungal, viral and bacterial diseases.
• Does not contain any chemicals and used to produce bio products.
• Has high redox potential and a broad spectrum of action from which we give priority to the effect on pathogenic bacteria, viruses and fungi.
• Due to high redox potential and oxidative properties of the components of the solution, it effectively combats harmful microorganisms and causes their instant destruction.
• Diluted Elixir solution is sprayed via sprayer [tank], on the plant protective cover.
• Elixir can reduce / replace the use of various pesticides that provides an opportunity to produce eco-friendly [ecologically pure] organic products.
Can be used against:
Anthracnose (Bird’s Eye)
Apoplexy or Esca
|Grapevine Fanleaf Virus (GFLV)
Grapevine Leaf Roll Virus-1 (GLRV-1)
Grapevine Fleck Virus (GFkV)
Grapevine red leaf
Tomato Ringspot Virus (ToRSV)
Arabis Mosaic Virus (ArMV)
Grapevine Virus A (GVA)
• Gives a chance to produce ecological healthy product, without risk of harmful effects.
• Use of elixir is absolutely safe for people, animals and bees, does not require special safety measures.
• Minimizing financial and human resources, the desired result is achieved.
• Does not requires special transportation.
• Promotes fertility of vineyard, improves yields 6) Enhances immune system and sustainability to vine pathogens.
Application and Dosage:
The solution is diluted with well or tap water, which is followed by spraying of the solution to the entire surface of a plant via sprayer tank.
Add half of needed volume of water to a sprayer tank or any other vessel and mix it vigorously with “Elixir for Vine’’ concentrate. Then add the rest of the water and close the cover. The solution is ready to be used promptly [without any delay].
Duration and frequency of use:
As preventive measure: one time every 8-10 days
Disease treatment: one time every 3 days.
Before flowering: Dilute 1 liter of concentrate in 60 liters of water (for 0.2 hectare)
Plant blossom: Dilute 2 liter of concentrate in 60 liters of water (for 0.2 hectare)
Before flowering: Dilute 5 liter of concentrate in 300 liters of water (for 1 hectare)
Plant blossom: Dilute 10 liters of concentrate in 300 liters of water (for 1 hectare)
While using ,,elixir for vine’’ the concentrate should be completely distributed on the ground floor of the plant. The part of the solution remains on the surface of the plant and spreads over the entire plant in steam.
Keep concentrates in a cool, dry, Place protected from direct sunlight.
Storage temperature: +4 ° to 30 ° C.
Expiration date: 1 year (for sealed [unopened] container.)
Keep an opened concentrate in original bottle tightly capped.
Warning: Do not use in a rain or frost