CLP-classification (Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008):
The product shall not be classified as hazardous according to EU classification and
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P304: IF INHALED: Seek fresh air.
P301: IF SWALLOWED: Wash out mouth thoroughly and drink 1-2 glasses of water in small sips.
P305: IF IN EYES: Flush with water until irritation subsides.
• Scratches, erosions and other skin lesions treatment for prevention of pathogen acquisition;
• Repellence and protection against blood-sucking and stinging insects;
• A broad spectrum of action against viruses, protozoa, bacteria and fungus;
• Strong sporicidal agent (Giardia lamblia, Cryptosporidium);
• Does not irritate animal’s skin, eyes and mucous membranes due to non-toxic by-product formation (chlorides – Cl-; chlorites – ClO2-, chlorates – ClO3-);
- Spray solution on the entire animal body;
- Does not require flushing.
Composition: NaCl – 0.4%; HClO – 0.045%; Electro-activated water (H2O) – 99.555%
Active substance: Active chlorine released from hypochlorous acid (content: 0.5 g/L); PT 3; Formulation Type: AL (any other liquid)
This product is intended for veterinary hygiene purposes against harmful bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses.
Instructions for use: Spray solution on entire animal body, do not rinse. Dosage: Dilute in clean tap or well water to get 30-40 % solution.
Warning: In case of high sensitivity or high possibility of any type of complications, consult a doctor before use. Not for drinking or inhaling.
Disposal: Do not discharge large quantities of concentrated spills and residue into drains. Empty, cleansed packaging should be disposed of for recycling.
Storage conditions: Keep concentrates in a cool, dry place protected from direct sunlight.
Storage temperature: + 4 °C to + 30 °C.
Expiration date: 1 year (for sealed [unopened] container).