CLP-classification (Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008):
The product shall not be classified as hazardous according to EU classification and
P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P304: IF INHALED: Seek fresh air.
P301: IF SWALLOWED: Wash out mouth thoroughly and drink 1-2 glasses of water in small sips.
P305: IF IN EYES: Flush with water until irritation subsides.
• Reliable disinfection of hand in 20 seconds; Surgical level disinfection is achieved within 30 seconds;
• Suitable for moisturizing dry skin;
• (HBV, HIV, HCV, Herpes simplex, Influenza A, SARS Coronavirus, Adenovirus, Liverpool, etc.) and against the simplest;
• Ideal for travel and hiking
• To work in medical facilities and after transport in public transport;
• Food stores (restaurants, cafes ...);
• Does not contain harmful dyes, flavorings or irritating substances (spirits, detergents);
• Does not irritate skin, eyes and mucous membranes by forming non-toxic side effects (chlorides - Cl-, chlorites - ClO2, chlorates - ClO3-)
• Suitable for all hygiene related areas such as healthcare, industry, hygiene protection in home conditions, nursing care, infant care; Storage conditions: Keep concentrates in a cool, dry place protected from direct sunlight.
Composition: NaCl – 0.5%; HClO – 0.045%; Electro-activated water (H2O) – 99.455%
Active substance: Active chlorine released from hypochlorous acid (content: 0.5 g/L); PT 1; Formulation Type: AL (any other liquid)
This product is intended for use against harmful bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses.
Instructions for use: Spray and spread on the skin for at least 30 seconds. Let the liquid fully dry and do not rinse off. The procedure may be repeated multiple times.
Warning: In case of high sensitivity or high possibility of any type of complications, consult a doctor before use. Not for drinking or inhaling.
Do not discharge large quantities of concentrated spills and residue into drains. Empty, cleansed packaging should be disposed of for recycling.
Storage temperature: + 4 °C to + 30 °C.
Expiration date: 1 year (for sealed [unopened] container).