• Reliable disinfection of hands in 20 seconds; Surgical level disinfection is achieved within 30 seconds.
• Suitable for moisturizing dry skin.
• Ideal for travel and hiking
• Works in medical facilities and in public transport.
• Works in food related facilities (restaurants, cafes ...).
• Characterized by a wide spectrum of effects on bacteria and their spores (Enterobacter, Escherichia, Klebsiella, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Enterococcus, etc.), fungi (Candida Albicans), viruses (HBV, HIV, HCV, Herpes Simplex, Influenza A, SARS Coronavirus, Adenovirus, etc.) and protozoa.
• Does not contain harmful dyes, flavors or irritating substances (spirits, detergents);
• Does not irritate the skin, the eyes, and mucous membranes by only creating non-toxic byproducts (chlorides - Cl-, chlorites - ClO2, chlorates - ClO3-)
• Suitable for all hygiene related areas such as healthcare, industry, hygiene protection in home conditions, nursing care, infant care etc.
Composition: Electroactive water: NaClO – 0,052%, HClO – 0,009%
Usage: Spray and spread on the skin for at least 20 seconds (30 seconds for surgical disinfection). Let the liquid fully dry and do not rinse off.
Pay special attention to the tips of the finger and the thumb, the middle lower folds, as well as under the nails.
The procedure may be repeated multiple times.
Storage conditions: Keep concentrates in a cool, dry place away from direct sun light.
Should be kept in temperatures from + 4 ° C to + 30 ° C.
Shelf life: 1 year (unopened).
Safety Guidelines: Does not exhibit toxic traits. Does not require special protection of airways, hands, eyes, or other body parts.
First-Aid: In case of eye contact, flush well with water. In case of mouth contact rinse your mouth diligently multiple times, consult your doctor.
Warning: If you have side effects in skin sensitivity (skin redness, itching feeling) consult your doctor.
Keep the concentrate in the original vessel with a tightly closed cap.