Disinfectant for hygiene, care and sanitation.
“Elixir for Sanitary Facilities" - is an effective and safe replacement of other sanitary means made based on chlorine. Without avoiding the toxic compounds, it cleanses and protects the surfaces of the sunspots from different types of pathogens, kills bacterial spores and mushrooms. They are used in barracks, penitentiary establishments, school and kindergartens, public nurseries, restaurants, café-bars, and sanitary toilets in public toilets.
MSDS for Sanitary Facilities
- Sanitation of bathrooms without chlorine smell;
- It is characterized by a broad spectrum range of bacteria and their sports viruses and simplicity;
- Powerful sporadic remedy (Giardia (crystalline), Cryptosporidium)
- Bacterial apple and other biological benefits are quickly removed;
- Does not irritate skin, eyes and mucous membranes by forming non-toxic side effects (chlorides - Cl-, chlorites - ClO2, chlorates - ClO3-)
- Does not cause corrosion of metallic surfaces (oxidation)
Composition: Electroactive water NaClO - 0.25%, HClO - 0.045%.
Use rule: Concentrate on the surface 20-25 cm from the surface to full coverage. Please wait 10 seconds. No need to lull.
Storage conditions: Keep concentrates in a cool, dry, direct sun protection zone.
Storage temperature: from + 4 ° C to + 30 ° C.
Expiration: 1 year (unopened container).
Keep the concentrated concentrate in the original vessel with a tightly closed cap